[Bf-webcontent] Some more updates

Chris Burt desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com
Mon Feb 21 02:12:10 CET 2005

Hey B[a]rt,

We updated several pages today. The Compiling With Cygwin doc is ready
to be published. I know you gave us editing permission on all the docs
today (thanks for that!) But I obviously still need you to publish it :)
I also took the liberty (and I hope this is ok) of going through some of
the web content emails and trying to fix a couple links etc. I removed
the broken Blender India link by hiding the entry in the site item. I
assume the site will be up again some day. I also fixed the link to the
Lipsync tutorial as indicated in an email. At this point that's the
extent of the changes. It certainly would be nice to be able to publish
such little changes on my own but I understand the need for security.
Thats all for now! We're gonna keep working on it and hopefully we'll
catch up on some of the backlog of work. Thanks!!

Regards,
--Chris