[Bf-webcontent] Tutorials

Johannes Langlotz johannes.langlotz at gmx.de
Sat Sep 18 18:24:40 CEST 2004

> Also, I saw that our tutorial section sometimes suffers from link-rot.
> It might be a good idea to contact the tutorial autors and ask them for
> their permission to keep a local copy of their tutorial so that we can
> publish it after it goes offline for some reason. Does that make sense?

if we would have a copy on blender3d.org it would also look much cleaner!

> Finally, I wonder if there are any issues about the typo3 CMS. Is the
> current implementation still good enough, or do we need some modifications?

the only reason to update typo3 is that the old search engine doesn't
work with 3.6.0
but the new engine works well.

there are some interesting extensions for typo3! e.g. RDF newsfeed
export! this extension can export an rdf-xml file for the quite new rss
readers. (Mozilla Thunderbird 0.8, Mozilla Firefox 1.0PR, Safari RSS).
Bart, what do you think? I would like to do some test on that. but you
are the master and you would have the trouble to install this....

BTW: can you give me access to the release logs section?

cheers,

johannes