[Bf-webcontent] Tutorials

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Sat Sep 18 16:43:28 CEST 2004

Hi all,

things have been a bit slow on the list lately. Of course, much of the
site is ready and in place now.

One thing I would like to mention here though is that Compman told me
he won't be able to maintain the tutorials section anymore because of
the new school season. Is there someone already on the list who whould
like to help us out with the tutorials, or should I try and find
someone new?

Also, I saw that our tutorial section sometimes suffers from link-rot.
It might be a good idea to contact the tutorial autors and ask them for
their permission to keep a local copy of their tutorial so that we can
publish it after it goes offline for some reason. Does that make sense?

Finally, I wonder if there are any issues about the typo3 CMS. Is the
current implementation still good enough, or do we need some
modifications?

Cheers,

Bart