[Bf-webcontent] Blender Manual & Books Pages Merged

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Thu May 20 08:27:52 CEST 2004

Cool! This section makes a lot more sense now :) One thing we could add
is the gamekit reference which is available for download here:

http://download.blender.org/documentation/NaN_docs/BlenderGameReference/

(It's mentioned in the 2.33 releasenotes). Do you think we should
indicate which information is available for free/download or which
information is for sale?

I've republished the sitemap.

Bart