[Bf-webcontent] Blender Manual & Books Pages Merged

Compman compman at compteks.net
Thu May 20 21:31:08 CEST 2004

Looks like I get to do another little render, this time for the Game
Reference. :)
I'll add it when I finish.

As for indicating wether for free or purchase I think we could just make
sure we indicate that in the description... Or have some little text at the
bottom of the description that says either "Free" or the price of the item
from the e-store. :)

-Compman