[Bf-webcontent] Download page

doug+mud-puddle.co.nz at mud-puddle.co.nz doug+mud-puddle.co.nz at mud-puddle.co.nz
Thu May 13 14:34:09 CEST 2004

well currently my section (websites)  are all multiple languages and each
basicly has different content.

so perhaps as content were intergrated then it becomes an option (i think this
is around the one tree approach)

i do like the idea of having different content based on the languages, however
the main pages i would guess would be straight mirrors of each other.  which
raises the question do you hide the extra content from other users or do you
let them filter it out by themselves? (e.g. place their chosen language at the
top.  i.e. websites section is defaulted to english at the top, whereas an
italian might want italian stuff at the top)

Doug