[Bf-webcontent] Graphics Cards page error

Johannes Langlotz johannes at langlotz.info
Wed May 12 00:47:34 CEST 2004

Hi Bart,

1 - 8: done ;-)

I had some trouble to find the 'cut' icon...

I changed the pagetype of the 'Graphics Cards (new)' page to 'not in
menu' and published it last weekend (The Link in my email didn't work,
so I had to do this). The longer the speech, the less thought. Now there
two HTML pages

http://www.blender3d.org/cms/Graphics_Cards__new.195.0.html

http://www.blender3d.org/cms/Graphics_Cards.195.0.html

which were created and are useless now. So you must delete them
manually! SORRY!

Further more the "Graphics Cards (new)" record in Typo3 has to be
deleted. I haven't enough rights for this.

Joe