[Bf-webcontent] Graphics Cards page error

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Wed May 12 08:02:37 CEST 2004

Thanks! I've removed the two html and the typo3 page.

The link to the new graphics cards page has been put in the template,
but I'll need to republish the entire site before it takes effect. Can
everyone please let me know if there is unfinished or
not-to-be-published material in each of the following site sections?

- About Blender
- Download
- InfoCenter
- Support