[Bf-webcontent] Graphics Cards page error

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Tue May 11 09:35:45 CEST 2004

Hmm,

I'm afraid that I can't find anything about col- or rowspans. I'll post
a question to the typo3 maillist about that one. In the meantime, I
don't think it's a big deal.

When you want to publish your new page, it's better not to change the
page id since other pages may already be linking to it. Deleting the
exiting (shortcut) page and unhiding your new page could break some site
sections. Instead, use this approach:

1) Turn to 'List' view.
2) Select 'Graphics Cards (new)'
3) Select 'Show Clipboard'
4) Select 'Clipboard #1'
5) Select all content records
6) Click the 'cut' icon
7) Switch to 'Graphics Cards'
8) Select the 'Paste in Clipboard Content' icon at the top of the page
(clipboard with a small white arrow).

This will transfer all content elements in one go!

Next, change the pagetype from external url to standard.

Once everything is ready, let me know and I'll update the (static html)
top navigation menu.

Cheers,

Bart