[Bf-webcontent] Graphics Cards page error

Johannes Langlotz johannes at langlotz.info
Sun May 9 14:12:05 CEST 2004

OK, I have converted the content of the "graphics cards" page to Typo3 (
http://www.blender3d.org/cms/index.php?id=195 ). I moved the "Contents"
above the "Introduction". So far so good. But I had some Trouble to
convert the last table (Graphics Compatibility Test Results). It is
possible to add something like "rowspan" and "colspan" in Typo3? I
haven't published it yet.

I also updated the links to the driver pages!

Joe