[Bf-webcontent] Download page

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Sat May 8 11:11:40 CEST 2004

Here's another test:

http://vrotvrot.com/stuff/download_triggers_2.png

The idea behind this one is that the top image on a page should describe
the content. I'm not too happy with including images in the navigation
area though. Ideally we should have an additional column for that, like
here:

http://www.nuon.nl/nl/fs_main.html?L1=overenergie

The layout is not too good yet, but it show the concept well.

Matt - how do you feel about these things? Do you have alternative
suggestions that we could implement without a complete redesign?

Bart