[Bf-viewport] Asking for open tasks

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 18:24:46 CET 2017

Hi Ha,

The OpenGL task is indeed a place where help is still required.

Apart from that we soon will get mockups for how the practical modes
(edit mesh, object mode, pose, ...) will be in 2.8. And a public
document with Eevee (the PBR realtime engine) roadmap will be
available soon.

So plenty of room for help with exciting projects. But even then, the
sooner we all get rid of the old OpenGL, the sooner we can move on.

Best regards,
Dalai
--
blendernetwork.org/dalai-felinto