[Bf-viewport] Temporal anti-aliasing for Eevee

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 12:52:00 CEST 2017

Hi Corey,

We have anti-alias planned as part of the Siggraph demo/deadline.
Which may need to be addressed before TAA.
Clément Foucault will be better equipped to address this and the
specifics of your email and should get back to you shortly.

That said, your contribution will be most welcome, definitively.

You can also find other tasks in the more recent roadmap we have for Eevee:
https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.8/Source/Viewport/Eevee/Roadmap-MayAugust-2017

Regards,
Dalai
--