[Bf-viewport] Blender 2.8 direction

Duaret Ramos Sapo duarte_ramos at sapo.pt
Mon Jul 31 07:47:50 CEST 2017

I'm not a developer or anything, so take what I say with a grain of
salt, but I think all your questions can be answered with a simple: *it
is not done yet.*
2.8 branch is under heavy development, nothing is ready, there are a lot
more important things that don't yet even work, well get there eventually.