[Bf-viewport] Fwd: Panoramic camera distortion in viewport

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 18:00:43 CEST 2017

Hi Hadrien,

This is not possible off the bat and it's not in the current roadmap
of active developers as far as I know.
That said, given how we designed the new system it should be
straightforward for a developer to tackle it. I would personally love
to see this supported in Eevee/viewport.

Regards,
Dalai
--
blendernetwork.org/dalai-felinto