[Bf-viewport] Question for bug report

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 15:42:47 CEST 2016

Hi,

You can create regular bug reports in the tracker, and set the Tag to
"Blender 2.8" (as oppose to Blender, as it is the default).

Apart from that you can mention the task:
https://developer.blender.org/T49043 to make sure your bug report (or
patch) is looked at.

As to your particular issue, yes I believe it should be multiplied as well.

Thanks,
Dalai

--
blendernetwork.org/dalai-felinto