[Bf-viewport] Question for bug report

geof kgeo kgeogeo at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 3 01:05:28 CEST 2016

I I would like to have a small contribution in this project, so I look into the 2.8 branches and try to
make some change with the new immediate API.
I would like to now how to report bugs.
For eg I find one small I think.
In immediate.c

void immUniformColor4ubv(const unsigned char rgba[4])

        {

        const float scale = 1.0f / 255.0f;

        immUniform4f("color", scale * rgba[0], scale * rgba[1], scale * rgba[2], rgba[3]);

        }

the alpha channel have to be scaled too. no?

So I don't want to disturbe this mailing list more whith this report or question, should I contact directly the developper or there is another way?
Thanks and sorry again for the noise.