[Bf-vfx] Bug when using va/b setting in edl file?

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 23:38:06 CET 2014

Your right, this was a bug in the importer,
pushed fix https://developer.blender.org/rBA0a853ec83c64764d3d14cc0bdface353420934aa

The other changes you mention may be OK, but not sure which EDL spec
they're from.
the CMX spec doesn't seem to contain them (though its scanned images
so I couldn't search)
http://xmil.biz/EDL-X/CMX3600.pdf

While writing the importer it became clear this format is very loosely
defined, it maybe OK to extend support, but like to include a
reference to the spec in the commit, and that its compatible with
existing CMX EDL files.

- Campbell