[Bf-vfx] Keying nodes

Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 21:28:10 CEST 2012

Count with me for testing, I have suffered the pains of really complex and
crappy footage involving uneven lighting, 4:2:2 cameras, blue and green
screens overlapping, strong highlights, DoF, even green screen in the
middle of a freaking forest.. I got footage here to test all
that nastiness, only thing is I can't share it :s

cheers

Daniel Salazar
patazstudio.com