[Bf-vfx] Tomato camera sensor changes

Ejner Fergo ejnersan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 18:54:53 CEST 2011

Ok ok, I get what you mean, relax. You are right that the sensor_width
is constant, but what Brecht asked is why the width ACTS like the
height, as in the primary horizontal value is now a vertical fov, but
this is not apparent in the interface. Forget that the camera is
rotated, this will not export correctly.

About presets, I still can't see why the presets can't be shared.

/Ejner