[Bf-vfx] Tomato camera sensor changes

François T. francoistarlier at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 18:38:05 CEST 2011

> That the sensor_width becomes sensor_height in portrait, is as
> Francois writes,

NO ! I was actually saying that the sensor width NEVER becomes the sensor
height. portrait mode is a rotation of the camera itself. You should never
intervert those parameter

> I just saw that the tracking camera presets have more data. Personally
> I would prefer that there was only one shared camera preset, and the
> extra data (except lens info) seems negligible to have in a preset
> IMHO, or at least it could still be shared. Having lens data as
> presets themselves makes much more sense.

not quite, because the lens profile depends on the filmgate. the profile
won't be different for a same lens with different filmgate