[Bf-vfx] Tomato camera sensor changes

Ejner Fergo ejnersan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 11:55:40 CET 2011

Hi again,

Sorry about the bad formatting in my last mail.

I take back most of what I wrote and tried to illustrate before :P
I looked through some of the code and see sensor_fit used many places.
The name works good; "Fit Sensor" -> sensor_fit like for example "X
Angle" -> angle_x. The description could still need a change IMO.
I don't mind the camera object changing form between modes anymore. I
can see that it's just how Blender works, but it doesn't matter as
long as the render output is correct, and it is.

I made a micro change in the code about how the camera object aspect
works in different fit-modes. To me this makes more sense, because I
can see the resolution restricted to the correct axis on the camera
itself. Patch is here:
http://www.pasteall.org/26178
(patch looks weird to me, but works fine, so...)

Only big thing left is the Sensor display option. I tried to have a go
at it, but didn't come far...

I also saw that changes to FBX are included, thanks!

And two more thanks for your time and tomato in trunk!

Best regards,
Ejner