[Bf-usd] USD Hydra addon for Blender (published by AMD)

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Dec 9 10:29:38 CET 2020

Hi Brian,

Thanks! I will send people over to check on this :)

BTW: For this list the limit was 400k. Made it 1M, but that's still a
decent limit for mailing lists imho.

-Ton-
Ton Roosendaal - ton at blender.org - www.blender.org
Chairman Blender Foundation, Director Blender Institute
Buikslotermeerplein 161, 1025 ET Amsterdam, the Netherlands