[Bf-translations-dev] Dutch translation initiative

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Wed Aug 12 22:27:31 CEST 2015

Hi Jeroen,

Some quick notes:

* blender.pot file is in both /trunk/po and /branches dirs of the svn
repository;
* svn repository is updated weekly (around monday-tuesday usually) by
myself, so all files are kept up-to-date here ;)

 From what you’re saying, I’m not sure you got this right, so just
insisting on the fact that you should always & only work on the svn
/branches/nl part of the repository, other areas (/trunk of svn, and our
i18n git repo) are handled (mostly automatically) by myself.

Cheers and good luck in the translation project!
Bastien