[Bf-translations-dev] Disable Auto-translation for PO?

- LEON - leon4you at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 14:55:01 CEST 2014

I noticed that every new PO update comes with some srings that were being
automatically translated to target languages.

To be honest, it is useful sometimes, but the translations are not always
correct, and sometimes confuse or even misguide people especially when some
POs cannot be updated in time before each release.

So I'll vote to turn this feature off if possible, imho. We should put
quality before quantity, which means, it is better to leave untranslated
items untranslated, instead of being translated by a
"sometimes-smart-but-sometimes-silly robot".  :)

--
Leon Cheung
a.k.a. Zhang Yu | 老猫