[Bf-translations-dev] Disable Auto-translation for PO?

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Fri Sep 26 15:02:00 CEST 2014

New messages are not auto-translated - a match is made against existing
ones, and if a close-enough one is found, its translation is copied to
new message.

However, this *will not appear* in translated UI, since those new
'translations' are marked as fuzzy - fuzzy messages are ignored when
generating MO's (at least, this is the case with old system, as you can
see by using MO's from the svn repo. Did not check new build-time
generation respects that - if not, this has to be fixed ;) ).

Cheers,
Bastien