[Bf-translations-dev] Other issues worth a revision

Gabriel Gazzán gabcorreo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 18:54:03 CET 2013

Hi Bastien,

Thanks for all the fixes.

> reserved to operators (menus should usually have a noun as title, yet I
> agree some have to be verbs, like add or edit... :/). Maybe try with a noun
> and see if this causes problems ?

Sorry, I did not explain myself well...

What I was trying to say is that in this place there should be a noun
("Vista", Spanish translation for "View"), but currently I had to decide
and translate the string that name uses as a verb, because that same string
is also used in other places where it is in place of a verb ("Ver", Spanish
translation for the verb "to View"). So if it could be made independent I
could translate it as a name, as it should.

I've just found the "Affine" word is not present in the .po file.

Cheers,