[Bf-translations-dev] Other issues worth a revision

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Thu Mar 28 16:42:22 CET 2013

reserved to operators (menus should usually have a noun as title, yet I
agree some have to be verbs, like add or edit... :/). Maybe try with a
noun and see if this causes problems ?

# Add for nodes: already working (fixed yesterday iirc).

# Add for NLA: this is not a translation problem, rather UI one... As a
temp fix, try increasing slightly the DPI setting in userprefs (it
worked for me).

# Scale: done!

# Sharp: should be OK now (most notably, moved all falloff curve stuff
under "ID_CURVE" context, an abuse that should do the trick).

Bastien.