[Bf-translations-dev] Translation Issues Report s4

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Tue Mar 26 15:32:43 CET 2013

Hi Leon,

Objects' names, UVlayers, Vcol, texts, particles and renderlayers were
already working, just have to do the relevant translations! ;)

Materials and textures were supposed to work… but did not indeed, should
be fixed now (though when another mat/tex is already active, it will be
copied, so name won't be translated in this case anyway).

Worlds, images, nodes and GPencil were lacking, fixed now.

As for screens, unfortunately, new screens are never really created, it
just copies current one, name included, so no way to translate it in
this case.