[Bf-translations-dev] Setting up translation addon

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jun 11 08:20:32 CEST 2013

Hi Mark,

- You have to checkout the whole svn repository (you need both branches
and trunk).
- Source path should point to the Blender source directory. However, you
do not need this if you only want to use the addon to translate existing
po (it is used to extract new messages, update the po's…).
- Translation path should point to the root of the translation checkout
(the dir containing /branches and /trunk ones).

Cheers,
Bastien