[Bf-translations-dev] Setting up translation addon

Mark van Dijk mark at vandijkmaatcomputers.nl
Tue Jun 11 07:08:44 CEST 2013

Hi,

Im trying to set up the translation addon, but no succes so far. What i did
so far:
- installed svn
- installed gettext tools
- checked out the translation repository, but i don't know for sure what i
should checkout. Just the repo? or just /branches? or only the language map?

after that i ran into some questions:
- where should the source code path be pointing to? to my blender
installation folder? Or do i need to checkout the blender source and point
to that?
- where should the translation source path be pointing to? To the language
.po? Or the whole checked out folder?

Hope you can help me. Thanks in advance!

Mark