[Bf-translations-dev] Somet Issues Found Recently.

- LEON - leon4you at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 17:30:59 CET 2013

I saw all fixes you made. Thank you, Bastien!

And I saw what Gabriel said about "Squeeze Value", "Compose RGBA" and
"Decompose
RGBA", they are also true.

Plus one more obvious one: The button "edit" for each "Custom Properties"
panel. I wonder if it's possible to be translated. That's all for today.  :P

--
Leon Cheung
a.k.a. 老猫