[Bf-translations-dev] Somet Issues Found Recently.

Gabriel Gazzán gabcorreo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 16:13:22 CET 2013

Regarding point 10. I understand there is some kind of technical difficulty
Bastien explained (that I don´t fully understand, to be honest :)  but I
just want to stress it´s a really annoying mistranslation that we have now.
It just looks as if translated with Google. :-/

I´ll be more than happy when it´s resolved (either if it is a hack) ;)

cheers!