[Bf-translations-dev] Somet Issues Found Recently.

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Fri Feb 15 15:36:49 CET 2013

Thanks for those reports, Leon!

1, 2, 3, 4: tabulations were indeed not needed, most certainly typos,
removed them!
4, 5, 6, 7: have been fixed.
8, 9: I really, really agree with you - but those are far less easy to
handle (the node-related frame I will anyway wait for lukas' pynodes)...
I will keep them on hold for now. :/

Best regards,
Bastien