[Bf-translations-dev] Material and Texture slot translation

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Thu Feb 14 08:54:13 CET 2013

Hi Gabriel,

*Frame: Adding a context here is the thing to do, but it would involve
too much changes to do it this close to release. Actually, I’d even wait
for Lukas' new pynodes to be in trunk first! So we’ll have to live with
this for now. :)
*R/G/B letters: those "single" letters are currently never translated...
Not sure what to do here (I guess in spanish it would be R/V/A, in
french is should be R/V/B, etc.), whether it’s better to keep the CG
standard rgb, or to adapt it to every language?
*Clipping Options will be translated from now on :)
*Vector Curves will be translated too!

Best regards,
Bastien