[Bf-translations-dev] Material and Texture slot translation

Gabriel Gazzán gabcorreo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 06:36:52 CET 2013

Hi Bastien:
BSDF shaders are now translated. Great! :)

I take the opportunity to tell you about the last issues that are pending
in the Node Editor, in case you could do something about them too:

   - the string in the menu Add > Layout > *Frame*, should use an
   independent string, because the one it's using now is the same currently
   used for describing a ''time related'' frame in other parts of the program,
   while this function refers to a frame as in a ''picture frame''. In Spanish
   (and possibly other languages too, the two concepts use very different
   words to describe them, i.e. *fotograma* (for time related), and
*marco*(for picture frame).
   - in the RGB Curves node: the R/G/B letters are not translated.
   - in the RGB Curves node, Clipping Options: the Use Clipping string is
   not translated.
   - the Vector Curves node name is not translated.

Thanks for listening!