[Bf-translations-dev] Material and Texture slot translation

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Fri Feb 8 17:08:18 CET 2013

Fixed in r54393.

Please note though, that the changes involved here also had a side
effect. As strings defined in py ui files (with the 'text' parameter)
are now using object's/property's context, some of those won't be
translated anymore in UI currently, because they were extracted using
default void context (mostly concerns operators).

This is unlikely (though I’ll give it a try) to be fixed before 2.66 is
published, as edits in py extracting code to address this are not trivial!

Best regards,
Bastien