[Bf-translations-dev] Current string problems make Blender translations less worthy.

Gabriel Gazzán gabcorreo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 19:04:38 CET 2012

Hi there,
I'm sorry to insist, and also I don't know if this list is the best place
to bring this issue to the table, but I keep finding limitations for the
correct translation of many string in Blender; which I think makes
translations less useful to end users.

In an effort to raise visibility of this issue (and to make easier to
English spoken people to understand the problem) I've compiled *some* of
the problematic
strings<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Agw-7ljnsSjydHJUbDZLemNwelF5bXVGazUwTjFVVWc&output=html>I've
encountered in the last days.
The chart<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Agw-7ljnsSjydHJUbDZLemNwelF5bXVGazUwTjFVVWc&output=html>lists
strings with it's corresponding different translations in an attempt
to present the problem in a cler fashion that could led to improve
comprehension.

I hope it could help address this problem.

Thanks for listening!

Gabriel