[Bf-translations-dev] Poedit splitting statements into multiple lines

Daniel Tavares danielmtavares at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 01:19:25 CET 2012

Hi everyone,

I started translating the pt_BR.po today and noticed that Poedit made some formatting changes to the file right away. See patch attached with the changes I'm referring to. As far as I noticed, Poedit split the lines with multiple statements into multiple lines. Below is a snippet of the changes:

#: bpy.types.MaterialHalo.use_texture bpy.types.DisplaceModifier.texture
#: bpy.types.WarpModifier.texture bpy.types.WaveModifier.texture
-#: bpy.types.CompositorNode.type:'TEXTURE' bpy.types.CompositorNodeTexture
+#: bpy.types.CompositorNode.type:'TEXTURE'
+#: bpy.types.CompositorNodeTexture
#: bpy.types.CompositorNodeTexture.texture bpy.types.ShaderNode.type:'TEXTURE'
#: bpy.types.ShaderNodeTexture bpy.types.ShaderNodeTexture.texture
-#: bpy.types.TextureNode.type:'TEXTURE' bpy.types.TextureNodeTexture
+#: bpy.types.TextureNode.type:'TEXTURE'
+#: bpy.types.TextureNodeTexture
#: bpy.types.TextureNodeTexture.texture
#: bpy.types.NODE_OT_new_node_tree.type:'TEXTURE'
#: bpy.types.OBJECT_OT_effector_add.type:'TEXTURE'

Also, I wanted to make sure that pt_BR is the right branch to work on for brazilian portuguese, given that Bastien was talking about renaming it to pt, earlier this week.

Thanks,
Daniel