[Bf-translations-dev] Major update in translation tools

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Thu Oct 20 23:12:44 CEST 2011

Hi,

bf-translations update is done! I also updated all branches’ po’s
against latest big i18n commit in trunk (svn41149).

Please have a look at those commits:
*
http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-translations-svn/2011-October/000082.html
*
http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-translations-svn/2011-October/000083.html

I also created this page (which currently has the same content as
README.txt):
*http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.5/Doc/How_to/Translate_Blender*

Best regards,
Bastien