[Bf-translations-dev] i18n processes and release cycle

ValterVB valtervb at live.com
Thu Oct 20 00:15:16 CEST 2011

I have a little problem: I have split the po file and sent this parts to the
translators
To merge the parts I must use merge_po.py but the problem is that the fuzzy
string remain fuzzy . So we need a script that update the string and change
from fuzzy to not fuzzy.

Or maybe there is another work flow to split the translate work on more
translator?

Thanks
Valter