[Bf-translations-dev] Ambiguous translations

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Mon Nov 7 22:16:59 CET 2011

Hi Michael,

Yes, I also occasionally run into such problems in french translation.
For now, I choose (in the worst cases) to put the two means in the
translation (e.g. Nombre/Quantité).

That’s a poor solution, but…

pgettext indeed seems interesting, but due to how messages are
translated into Blender (a process highly automatized through RNA), I
think it would be hard to implement it…

Will keep it in head, but can’t promise this problem will be solved soon :/

Cheers,
Bastien