[Bf-taskforce25] UI Animation

Mango Jambo moraesjunior at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 00:08:13 CET 2009

WOW!!! Brilliant UI design!!! We can see a lot things easier and with faster
access! And very beautiful too! The colors are Amazing! I like the
horizontal Blender Buttons style, but those vertical mockups are away
better!!!
It makes my 2.48a looks too old and ugly! ;)

Moraes Junior - aka mangojambo
3D Artist Animator