[Bf-taskforce25] Texture workflow update

Shaul Kedem shaul.kedem at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 16:03:16 CEST 2009

Regarding subtabs, the question is, as I can see it, flexibility vs.
usability, meaning: if textures are a different button they are to be
used "by themselves" and not as part of other things (material, world,
paint, sculpt) and so in the future they might come into other realms
(create a sound according to a material, I don't know), on the other
hand having materials in the material context is logical and
practical, since this is where we use it the most,

I have a third suggestion - have some kind of a link from the material
tab to the texture tab (something quick and visible) so where you want
to edit a texture you can open that texture's information in a snap. I
know pop ups are not welcome but in this case (like in quick color
picker) they might prove useful,

Shaul