[Bf-taskforce25] Texture workflow update

Thomas Dinges dingto at gmx.de
Wed Jun 17 11:14:57 CEST 2009

+1 on the subtab idea!
It is very useful, i think and it would have another great benefit!
Guess...right, modifiers!
Lets get rid of the particle, physic tab and instead have subtabs in the
modifier tab.
You enable a cloth modifer and a cloth subtab appears. This way, its
more consistent, we have modifiers inside the modifer tab itself and in
the subtab enough space for all buttons.

Cheers,

Thomas