[Bf-taskforce25] Modifier Layout Proposal

Nathan Vegdahl cessen at cessen.com
Sat Jun 6 23:36:00 CEST 2009

Hrm, I'm replying to myself a lot these days.  Maybe I should think
before sending...

> and being able to add more than one, each with
> different settings.

On second thought, this isn't so critical.  It would be a lot of work
to make this sort of functionality actually work.  And I think certain
modifiers having certain limitations (like "only one per stack") can
fit in with the user's mental model of how modifiers work.

But still, I really think the settings need to be moved into the
modifiers themselves.

--Nathan V