[Bf-taskforce25] Modifier Layout Proposal

Bassam Kurdali bkurdali at freefactory.org
Sat Jun 6 19:43:22 CEST 2009

-while the proposal looks cool at first glance, I think on reflection
that it is has some issues.

-for the current stack, you can see the modifiers at a glance (a plus)
and it shouldn't be hard to have collapse/uncollapse all functionality
to compress it, in the case of very long stacks.

-if the modifiers have their own area, even very long stacks will be
visible.

-stack metaphor is a vertical one conceptually, with stuff on top of
other things, this is not quite clear with a row of icons.

-blender's current stack is currently upside down :)

-drag and drop re-ordering of the stack is a good idea from the concept,
current stack with reordering buttons is quite slow to reorder.

PGP public key http://freefac.org/misc/public.key