[Bf-taskforce25] Editor TODO's

lorenzo pierfederici lpierfederici at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 23:47:43 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'd like to help out a bit, and I thought I could start with this:

Armature & Pose
> ---------------
>
> * Make 3d view menus work using operators.
> * Implement missing operators.

looking at the 3d view menus I noticed that they are defined in a C
function.
What's the plan with them? Are they going to stay in C?
Otherwise if they have to be ported to python I could have a try at that,
maybe starting from the armature and pose menus and making them use
operators as I go...

* Nodes space needs more work.

I'm definitely very interested in the Nodes space! what kind of work does it
need?