[Bf-taskforce25] Editor TODO's

Bassam Kurdali bkurdali at freefactory.org
Tue Jul 21 02:49:10 CEST 2009

hi lorenzo!
saw your email, are you working on 2.5?
I hope you got an answer,,, I think sometimes mails get missed.. anyway,
blender is pretty much a do stuff, show up on irc, etc, kinda thing

I'm working on an autorigger btw (very basic so far, but it is already
able to 'play back' custom rules on rigs, and has sped up my rigging on
simple things)
cheers
bassam
ps , check out tube website if you folks haven't.. hopefully we will
post cool things there soon )
http://tube.blender.org
cheers

PGP public key http://freefac.org/misc/public.key