[Bf-taskforce25] Mesh changes

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 11:48:30 CEST 2009

While doing a merge, I noticed some changes to editmesh. . .wasn't
much of a problem, except someone (brecht? ;) ) decided to clean up
the edge subdivide code a bit.  Given that I fully rewrote that code
from scratch, I would have appreciated some heads up on the nature of
the changes (which I still need to look over).  Anyway, I'd prefer if
no one did any real cleanup of the mesh tools code themselves
(obviously getting them working back at their previous level is
necassary, but going out of the way to make the underlying code better
is a little much in this case).

Joe